This recipe is super easy and fast to make, and is very healthy: high in fiber, has lots of veggies and is really good! The recipe is below – enjoy!
- 10 small corn tortillas (70 calories each)
- Canned enchilada sauce (picture below – I like Rosarita)
- Frozen bell pepper mix
- Frozen yellow corn mix
- 1 cup reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can refried black beans
- Taco seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Warm corn tortillas in the microwave according to package directions
- Heat up refried black beans over medium heat and add taco seasoning to taste
- Combine frozen bell peppers and frozen corn in a non-stick skillet and saute (with no oil) on medium high heat. Add a healthy serving of taco seasoning (as much as you like!)
- In a large casserole dish, begin creating the enchiladas: Take a corn tortilla, spread refried black beans down the middle (about 2 Tbsp), top with veggie mixture, top with 1 Tbsp cheese, roll.
- Once all the enchiladas are rolled up in the dish, top with the canned enchilada sauce and the remaining cheese.
- Bake, covered with foil at 350 degrees for 10 min. Remove foil, heat for another 5-7 min or until cheese is melted and bubbly.